India vs Australia, 2nd T20I Highlights: Rohit Sharma, Axar Patel Star As India Beat Australia To Level Series 1-1
Ind vs AUS Highlights: Chasing a target of 91, Rohit Sharma's unbeaten 46 steered India to a six-wicket win the second T20I at the VCA Stadium in Nagpur
Ind vs AUS Highlights: Chasing a target of 91, Rohit Sharma's unbeaten 46 steered India to a six-wicket win the second T20I at the VCA Stadium in Nagpur. Rohit dealt in boundaries as India levelled the series with four balls to spare. Earlier, Adam Zampa struck thrice in two overs, dismissing KL Rahul, Virat Kohli and Suryakumar Yadav, respectively. The pair collected 20 runs in the first over, which was bowled by Josh Hazlewood. Earlier, Matthew Wade's power-hitting steered Australia to 90 for five in a rain-hit match at the VCA Stadium in Nagpur. After match was reduced to eight-overs-per-side, India opted to bowl first. Aaron Finch had give the visitors a strong start, before Australia lost an array of wickets, courtest Axar Patel and Jasprit Bumrah. Australia seemed to be in trouble, but Wade's 20-ball 43 took Australia to a strong total. Bumrah is back in the playing XI, and replaces Umesh Yadav. Rishabh Pant is also back as Bhuvneshwar Kumar sits out. Australia also make a couple of changes as Sean Abbott and Daniel Sams replace Nathan Ellis and Josh Inglis. The toss was earlier delayed due to a wet outfield. (SCORECARD)
Here are the Highlights of 2nd T20 Match between India and Australia straight from the VCA Stadium in Nagpur
- 21:02 (IST)IND vs AUS: Upadted playing conditionsHere are the revised playing conditions:
— BCCI (@BCCI) September 23, 2022
1st Innings: 9:30 -10:04 PM
Interval: 10:04 - 10:14 PM
2nd Innings: 10:14-10:48 PM
Powerplay 2 Overs
A maximum of 2 Overs per bowler
No in game penalty for Slow-Over rate
No drinks break#TeamIndia | #INDvAUS pic.twitter.com/7cw5nsyjAS
- 20:03 (IST)IND vs AUS: Fingers crossed!The umpires are inspecting the conditions out there. The area they are most concerned about is at a wide deep mid on and the ground staff have been focusing on it. Clearly the water from the heavy rain has all pooled in that spot over the last few days and it hasn't dried. Perhaps there was a gap in the covers there.
- 19:00 (IST)IND vs AUS: Inspection is underwayThe on-field umpires, KN Ananthapadmanabhan and Nitin Menon, are out in the middle. The fourth umpire has also joined the two, as they take a close look at the conditions in the middle. Meanwhile, the groundstaff is sprinkling some sawdust on one of the wet patches near the boundary line.
- 18:15 (IST)IND vs AUS: Will Bumrah make his comeback?Death bowling has been India's Achilles heel, and the form of Bhuvneshwar Kumar has been a concern for the team. There has been talk that Jasprit Bumrah could make his return after recovering from an injury. The star pacer has been bowling in the nets, but it all comes down to whether he is match fit or not.Toss in 15 minutes. Stay tuned
- 17:43 (IST)IND vs AUS: HelloGood evening and welcome to our live coverage of the second T20I between India and Australia from the VCA Stadium in Nagpur. It has been raining since the last two days, and the practice sessions of both teams were cancelled on the eve of the match.Hopefully, we can have a full game. If not, atleast some action..STAY TUNED!!!