- South Korea vs Ghana, FIFA World Cup 2022 Live: Buoyed Ghana Face South Korea Aiming First Win
FIFA World Cup 2022, South Korea vs Ghana Live: South Korea played a goalless draw with Uruguay in their opening game of the tournament, while Ghana lost 3-2 to Portugal despite giving a good fight to the Cristiano Ronaldo-led side.
- World Champion Boxer Threatens Lionel Messi For "Disrespecting" Mexico Jersey After World Cup Win
Lionel Messi and Enzo Fernandez scored as Argentina registered a 2-0 win over Mexico in a Group C game
- Cameroon vs Serbia, FIFA World Cup 2022 Highlights: Cameroon, Serbia Share The Spoils In Thrilling 3-3 Draw
FIFA World Cup 2022, Cameroon vs Serbia Highlights: Aleksandar Mitrovic had given Serbia a 3-1 lead in the second half before Cameroon struck twice to make it 3-3. Both teams tried to find the winner but the match ended in a stalemate.
- FIFA World Cup: Cameron Rally To Salvage 3-3 Draw Against Serbia
Cameroon fought back from two goals down to earn a 3-3 draw against Serbia at the World Cup on Monday, keeping both teams in contention for a place in the last 16
- Watch: Brawl During Football Match In Russia Leads To 6 Red Cards
However, Zenit St Petersburg's Russia Cup tie against Spartak Moscow on Sunday saw a brawl of another level as the game descended into chaos. Six players were shown red cards after a mass fight took place in the injury time at the end of the second half.
- Cameroon Goalkeeper Andre Onana Dropped, Filip Kostic Returns For Serbia
Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana has been dropped for Monday's crucial World Cup clash with Serbia, who welcome back Filip Kostic to their starting line-up.
- Marcus Rashford Hails 'Unbelievable' Cristiano Ronaldo Experience
England forward Marcus Rashford said on Sunday it had been an "unbelievable experience" playing alongside Cristiano Ronaldo at Manchester United and described him as one of his idols.
- Cameroon Goalkeeper Andre Onana Dropped For Serbia Clash For Disciplinary Reasons: Report
Cameroon goalkeeper Andre Onana will miss his team's crucial World Cup clash with Serbia on Monday after being dropped hours before kick-off at Al Janoub stadium.
- Watch: Lionel Messi's Thunderous Strike That Helped Argentina Keep World Cup Hopes Alive
Lionel Messi's dream of matching late great Diego Maradona's Argentina legacy lives on. The seven-time Ballon d'Or-winning forward pulled level with Maradona on eight World Cup goals and a record 21 appearances at the tournament for his country on Saturday.
- Costa Rica Beat Japan To Hand Germany World Cup Lifeline
Costa Rica stunned Japan 1-0 thanks to a late goal at the World Cup on Sunday to blow Group E wide open and hand a potential lifeline to Germany
- Morocco Stun Belgium 2-0 To Record First World Cup Win Since 1998
Second-half goals from Abdelhamid Sabiri and Zakaria Aboukhlal sent Morocco top of Group F on four points, one ahead of Belgium
- Watch: Fans In Bangladesh Go Wild After Lionel Messi's Goal vs Mexico
After being stunned in their opening game by Saudi Arabia, Argentina needed to avoid a defeat in their second Group match against Mexico in order to stay alive in the FIFA World Cup
- FIFA World Cup, Qatar 2022, Portugal vs Uruguay, Group H: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
FIFA World Cup: After defeating Ghana 3-2 in their opening clash, the Cristiano Ronaldo-led Portugal will face Uruguay in the next Group H match of the FIFA World Cup 2022, on Tuesday (IST)
- FIFA World Cup, Qatar 2022, Brazil vs Switzerland, Group G: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
FIFA World Cup, BRA vs SWI: Brazil will take on Switzerland in their next Group G fixture of the FIFA World Cup 2022, at Stadium 974 on Monday
- FIFA World Cup: How Lionel Messi Strategised Stunning Goal Against Mexico With Argentina Teammates
Opening up on the Messi goal, Di Maria said that his delivery to the 7-time Ballon d'Or winner was a "turd" but he made the best use of it, like he always does.
- Luis Enrique's Thoughts With Late Daughter At World Cup
FIFA World Cup 2022: Enrique's daughter Xana died from bone cancer in 2019, aged nine, during a period in which Luis Enrique stood down from the Spain job before later returning
- Hansi Flick Credits Germany's Mentality After World Cup Draw With Spain
FIFA World Cup: Germany will progress to the last 16 if they beat Costa Rica on Thursday and Spain do not lose to Japan
- Zlatko Dalic Slams John Herdman After Croatia Knock Canada Out Of World Cup
FIFA World Cup: Dalic had claimed Herdman lacked respect earlier this week following the Canadian coach's profane attempt to inspire his team after their loss to Belgium in their group opener