- Women's IPL: Base Price Of Franchise Set At Rs 400 crore, Say Sources
Sources have confirmed that the Indian cricket board will float tender for five teams and the base price for each franchise has been kept as Rs 400 crore.
- India Look To Level Series In Deciding ODI Against New Zealand
The coverage of the New Zealand vs India 3rd ODI begins at 6 AM IST on Prime Video on November 30. The match starts at 7 AM IST.
- "I Get A Lot Of Benefit From Umran Malik's Bowling": Arshdeep Singh
Their bowling styles are like chalk and cheese but Arshdeep Singh finds Umran Malik's frightening pace beneficial as the batters are always struggling to adjust due to the marked difference in their respective speed.
- "Landscape Of Cricket Has Changed": New Zealand Pacer Tim Southee
The assortment of T20 leagues, including the cash-rich IPL has entirely changed the landscape of cricket with more and more players inclined to forego their national contracts in lure of lucrative overseas deals, feels New Zealand pacer Tim Southee.
- Recharged England Face Pakistan Challenge In Long-Awaited Test Series
A recharged England, playing swashbuckling cricket under skipper Ben Stokes and coach Brendon McCullum, will get their first taste of Pakistan conditions in 17 years when the first Test begins in Rawalpindi on Thursday.
- "No Cowards In An Australian Team": Pat Cummins Fires Back At Justin Langer
Skipper Pat Cummins made clear Tuesday there were "no cowards" on the Australian team, firing back at comments made by former coach Justin Langer.
- Ex Pak Captain Reacts To Wasim Akram's "Treated Me Like A Servant" Claim
Pakistan pace great Wasim Akram, in his biography 'Sultan: A Memoir', criticised the attitude former Pakistan captain Saleem Malik during their playing days.
- India's Predicted XI vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: Will Sanju Samson Make A Return?
Team India will look to get back to winning ways and level the three-match series at the Hagley Oval in Christchurch on Wednesday.
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: When And Where To Watch Live Telecast, Live Streaming
India vs New Zealand: The third ODI between India and New Zealand will be played on Wednesday at Hagley Oval, Christchurch
- Gautam Gambhir Explains Why He Sees Prithvi Shaw As Future India Captaincy Candidate
Former India opening batter Gautam Gambhir has picked Hardik Pandya and Prithvi Shaw as two possible captaincy candidates going into the future.
- "Public Almost Overdosed On Cricket": Steve Waugh Criticises Packed Schedule
Referring to the hectic schedule of the Australian team this year, Steve Waugh said that it has become very hard for a spectator to keep up with the matches.
- Maninder Singh, SS Das Among Notable Names In Contention For Senior Selectors' Posts: Report
As the date of application for the new panel closed at 6 pm on Monday, it is understood that more than 50 persons have applied but there aren't too many heavyweights in the fray.
- Riyan Parag's Blistering 174 Powers Assam Past Jammu And Kashmir In Vijay Hazare Trophy Quarter-finals
The 21-year old Parag was in a belligerent mood and waded into the rival bowling while hitting . He kept finding the ropes and did not hesitate to go over the field.
- Key Areas To Focus For India In the Lead Up To The 2023 World Cup
From what was on show during the first match of the series and the 12.5 overs that India could play before the second ODI was abandoned due to rain, there are some key areas that the team management needs to focus on. We at NDTVCricket take a look at that.
- Saleem Malik "Treated Me Like A Servant": Wasim Akram On Pakistan Teammate
Wasim Akram made the revelations in his biography 'Sultan: A Memoir'
- Pakistan vs England: Ben Stokes To Donate Match Fees From Test Series To Pakistan Flood Victims
Pakistan vs England: Ahead of the series opener on December 1, Stokes on Monday announced that he would be donating his match fees from the entire series to the Pakistan flood appeal.
- "Big Call": David Warner Warns Cameron Green Of IPL Workload
Australian opener David Warner feels Cameron Green will face a "big call" regarding his participation in the IPL, warning the all-rounder about possible burnout ahead of a gruelling schedule.
- Watch: Ruturaj Gaikwad Hits 7 Sixes In An Over In Vijay Hazare Trophy Match, Achieves World Record
The best part of his knock came in the penultimate over of the innings as he smashed 43 runs off the bowling of Shiva Singh. In this particular over, Ruturaj Gaikwad hit seven consecutive sixes.